Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 7 & Module 8 Answer Key 2021-2022. Nishtha Fully Called for National Initiative for School heads And Teachers Holistic Advancement. Diksha Itpd NCERT Recently introduced a New Nishtha 3.0 (FLN) for NIPUN Bharat. Nishtha NCERT Platform conducted 3.0 (FLN) Module 7 & 8 Quiz Competition for Session 2021-2022. A huge number of Students participated across India. In Spite of many sites for information about Nishtha FLN 3.0 Module 7 & Module 8 Answer 2021-2022.? You can check this article for more Accurate details.
Nishtha 3.0 (FLN) Module 7 & 8 Answer Key 2021-2022
|Organization Name||Diksha Nishtha|
|Authority Name||ITPD NCERT Nishtha|
|Name Of the course||Nishtha 3.0 (FLN) Course|
|Date of Nishtha FLN 7 8 Conducted||December 2021|
|Category||Nishtha 3.0 (FLN) Module 7 Answer key 2021-222|
Nishtha 3.0 (FLN) Module 8 Answer key 2021-22
|Answer key Level||Open|
Nishtha 3.0 FLN Module 7 Quiz Answers 2021-2022
- The Indian Constitution
- NCF – 2005
- Children Studying through their Mother tongues performed better in all academic Subjects.
- Use of two ro more langugaes by the person
- Mixed Language
- Ramesh Whi Speaks Bhojpuri in his Family and Community and Studies in an English Medium School.
- I Will informally chit chat with her in Hadoti
- Learning How to read and write in English from Garde 1
- Making use of Languages that are Familiar to Children
- Languages used in school and at home are different.
- Children’s languages are used as Scaffolds for learning new/Unfamiliar Languages.
- Proficiency in Various languages is Developed in an Interdependent fashion
- helps in Better learning of all the Subjects.
- The dominance of one language over others in the Classroom
- Families Languages
- Use of Hindi Languages as per the level of Comprehension by students.
- Children who study in English Medium Schools have ample exposure to English at home
- Jim Cummins
- Link Language.
Nishtha 3.0 FLN Module 8 Quiz Answer Key 2021-2022
- Actively involve parents/ Families in thier Childrens holistics Education and Development
- Reflect and Develo appropriate plans to bring improvement in childs literacy and Nuemracy proficiency Level
- Holistic and Miltidimensional
- Holistic In Nature
- Pains and Brushes
- Cgonitive development
- Block building
- Early identification of Learning Disbabolities and Potential abilities.
- Provide teachers working at the Foundation stage with Concrete information about the childrens learning level for literacy and nemeracy
- 3-11 Years
- If the Child is nor Comfortable
- Answering in the Class
- Easy and Motivating with better Understanding
- Develop them into helathy, Cohgnitive and Emotionally competent individuals
- Foundational Literacy
- 360 Degrees
- Foundational numeracy
- Planning and Implementing developmentally appropriate FLN programme
- Fine motor Abilities.
Nishtha 3.0 (FLN) for Nipun Bharat Online – Full Details
The Ministry of Education, Government of India has Launched a foundational Literacy and Numeracy (FLN) Mission And Provided guidelines to build literacy and Numeracy skills among children at the Foundational Stage.
- 12 Online Course
- 31 States / Uts initiated in 9 Languges
- 5 Autonomous Organization under MOE, MOD & MOTA
- Targeted 25 Lakh Teacher And School Head at pre Primary and Primary Level.
- FLN Mission, Education Earlym Childhood care, ECCE, nishtha FLN.
|Check Nishtha ITPD NCERT (FLN) Module 7 Answer Key 2021-2022||Check Here|
|ITPD Diksha Nishtha 3.0 (FLN) Module 7 Answer Key 2021-2022||Check Here|